Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Blanket


Christopher left us this weekend for a 2 day scout leadership training campout! It was a true toss up as to who was less excited for him to go. I am glad to report though that he had a better time then he thought he would. While he was gone we girls were left to our own devices. I thought we would be able to go out and do somethings, but Avery got sick Friday and left us homebound. So Saturday I made a baby blanket for our baby boy who should arrive in 2 months! I have made a lot of quilts and blankets and have spent a good amount of hours behind a sewing machine, but this is the first blanket I have ever made all by myself with no one next to me! I finished it in about 4 hours.

2 comments:

Dukes said...

Wow! You're amazing!

Charlotte said...

You're pregnant?! I had no idea! Congrats!!!